[PLUG] pine, spamassassin, training

Russ GilmanHunt gilmanhunt at comcast.net
Tue Aug 10 13:19:02 UTC 2004

Ok, I give up. It's obvious that comcast's sucky webmail isn't good enough
for me. So I'm using Pine (for other reasons that don't really matter).
I've set up my (debian-testing) system with Pine, spamassassin, procmail,
and spamassassin is processing my mail.

However, someone a long long time ago posted how they used macros within
pine to tell spamassassin that one post was junk and the other not junk
(training the bayesian filter in sa).

If that person is still out there, or if there's someone else who has a
clue what I'm talking about, could they give me a few tips, please?

Thanks in advance.

-Russ