[PLUG] Recommend's On WiFi Routers?

Jason Van Cleve jason at vancleve.com
Tue Aug 17 16:27:01 UTC 2004

Quoth Michael Rasmussen, on Tue, 17 Aug 2004 15:27:55 -0700:

> Too bad you weren't at the advanced topics meeting last month.  The
> locally developed EWRT firmware for the Linksys WRT54G was discussed.
> Full control of how the box runs is yours for the firmware burning.
>
> I recommend this box, with the EWRT you've got a console session on
> it.

That sounds way cool.

Although, I only want an end-user relationship with this device,
personally.  I'm was looking to make an executive,
give-me-a-couple-models-and-I'll-pick-one type decision.

For ~$65, the WRT54G will do, but I'll look into DLink as well.

Thanks,

--Jason V. C.

--
Leggo my ego.