[PLUG] Mouse Question

Richard C. Steffens rsteff.l at comcast.net
Wed Aug 18 07:20:02 UTC 2004

Wil Cooley wrote:

>>See if putting it on a piece of white paper makes a difference.
>

> Um, nevermind.  I just re-read your 2nd paragraph; this shouldn't make
> any difference.

You're right, it didn't make any difference.

I have another problem with this machine, about which I'll start another
thread. I haven't moved onto it, yet, for everyday use. That's the goal,
and whether I stick with Debian, or move to another distro is still an
open question. I might just try replacing the Debian install with the
same RH 8 install I have on my laptop, just to see if it makes any
difference on the mouse. Then move on to my other issues.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens
http://home.comcast.net/~rsteff/