[PLUG] Mozilla quick one -- I hope

Roderick A. Anderson raanders at acm.org
Wed Aug 18 12:31:01 UTC 2004

I'm at work, away from my REAL machine, and I'd like to get this
information to Mike before this evening when I'd be able to look for it.

Mozilla Mail.  Where are the messages stored (POPd back not IMAP) and any
other files/directories that should be backed-up?  Or is there an export
process that makes more sense.

We're going to upgrade his system this weekend and go to SuSE from Fedora
Core 1.  The FC1 was an upgrade from RHL 7.x and it wasn't as smooth as
it should have been so we're going for a clean install of SuSE.

TIA,
Rod