[PLUG] CUPS config from local network

Roderick A. Anderson raanders at acm.org
Mon Aug 23 09:13:03 UTC 2004

Any ideas as to why I can't access the cups page from a system on the
lcoal network.  The server is just that, no X-Windows System, and for some
reason neither links or links was installed and the Fedora Core 1 sites
seem to be having a problem this AM (Monday eh?)
   I've modified cups.conf (cupsd.conf?) to allow access from the
workstation but I keep getting credentials errors.  I have cups listening
on the server's IP and port.  xinetd has been changed to allow cups-lpd
access.

Do I hate Mondays!

Rod