[PLUG] Ideas needed...

Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Mon Aug 23 16:13:03 UTC 2004

I'm about to be without a network connection for about 2 weeks.

I ordered DSL through DSL-Only and it was supposed to be installed
tomorrow. I got an email from DSL-Only today telling me that Verizon has
canceled the order because my voice line is on a digital loop. Digital
loop == no DSL...

SOOOO... I called Speakeasy, knowing they will run another pair to get
the DSL up. Installation time is 14 days. That makes this installation
supposed to be live on 9/6. At the very longest, my present connection
will be up until 8/31. At that time, I'm looking at 6 or 7 days of
downtime.

Does someone know where I could park my domain for this short timespan?

I'd like to redirect my domain there and have email available for the 5
people that get their primary email from my domain.

Any other suggestions are welcome as well.

Russ