[PLUG] Dell Axim X30

AthlonRob AthlonRob at axpr.net
Tue Aug 24 18:28:01 UTC 2004

Have any of y'all tried the Axim X30?  If so, how'd you like it?

I'm looking at potentially purchasing the one with integrated 802.11b.
I would probably keep Windows Mobile Edition on it (haven't decided for
sure just yet), but would certainly be needing to sync it (contacts,
calendar, tasks) with Evolution.  I want to figure out something to put
email on it, off my IMAP server, as well... but haven't quite looked
into that just yet.

Any opinions on the thing?  Recommendations for similarly priced PDAs
offering as much punch for the buck?

Thanks.  :-)

--
Rob                                |  If not safe,
   Jabber: athlonrob at axpr.net   |    one can never be free.