[PLUG] skipping spamd for unknown users - solved - reject vs. drop invalid user

AthlonRob AthlonRob at axpr.net
Thu Aug 26 17:24:02 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-08-26 at 10:36 -0700, Wil Cooley wrote:
> Maybe you need a new DSL provider?  I haven't had a single outage in +3
> years due to DSL.  (Usually it's due to a power flicker and the stupid
> Compaq Deskpro I have for power not having a keyboard plugged-in...)

Unfortunately, you're the exception, not the rule.  :-(

I would say I have at least an hour's worth of downtime every month.
I've had twelve-hour+ downtimes at least a dozen times in the last two
years.

Yeah, I need a new ISP... unfortunately, my options are St. Paul DSL,
dialup or satellite.

--
Rob                                |  If not safe,
   Jabber: athlonrob at axpr.net   |    one can never be free.