[PLUG] skipping spamd for unknown users - solved - reject vs. drop invalid user

Darkhorse plug_0 at robinson-west.com
Fri Aug 27 21:05:03 UTC 2004

> And I haven't locked the doors to my home in three years... and that was
> only because we were heading out of town and my girlfriend did it when I
> wasn't looking.

What's your address?  Nah, just kidding.  The headaches
saved from not worrying about Metro City government is
one good reason to live abroad.

As far as efficiency is concerned, you can produce your
own electrical power.  Even if you don't use solar
energy but burn something instead, that's still better
for the environment than living on the end of a long
utility line anywhere.  Factor in less congestion
resulting in more efficient driving, being out of town
has great potential for reducing ones impact on the
planet.  Portland's asphalt alone has caused climate
change.  If people were spread out further who knows,
maybe there'd be less habitat destruction.

The biggest environmental problem today is excessive
SUV use.  They are a bigger problem in these so
called wonderful cities than they are in the wide
open middle of nowhere.  If more people would even
drive smaller convential cars, we'd be so much
better off.  5 miles to the gallon better over a
million vehicles becomes significant.

We should use the already adequate fuel cell
technology we have now, but nobody is planning
on selling vehicles taking advantage of it for
years to come.  The greatest environmental act
possible is funding early deployment of fuel
cell cars with government grants so that the
cost of a fuel cell car drops far enough for
the average car buyer to switch to one now.