[PLUG] QUick Reccomendation

Piet van Weel pmvw at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 4 19:14:40 UTC 2004

Ya know... I'll agree with you that the progress has been made in the
installation.

HOWEVER...

I'm really starting to get peaved about the way the GUI's are being setup.
It's becoming harder and harder to get everything "Just So", before they
come out with said patch and hose the system. GNOME, KDE... etc.

Personally I still prefer the resource hogging Enlightenment, but everybody
else seems content with a one size fits all KDE or GNOME setup.

Familiarity breeds Contentment...
Contentment breeds ... well, ya know the rest

Oh, well. These are the times...

Piet