[PLUG] Fedora Core 3

techmage at aracnet.com techmage at aracnet.com
Tue Dec 7 21:29:01 UTC 2004

Hi,
Thanks first to everyone for their suggestions about Versions to use.
Will help several of my customers in their efforts to become
window-less.

I myself have three new versions to try over this winter( seems like
the best time to be stuck inside dinking with boxes)

Right now I have a wonderful install of Fedora Core 3 on the box and
everything appears to work except the internet connection.

KPPP dials in and connects but after that, nothing. No browsing, No
email, No traceroute, no pings off the local network. I'm not sure
why, but that's why I'm asking you all.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

I've already checked the KPPP site and discounted the two items that
appeared related.

TIA,

Harry

"Never give up, Never Surrender!"- Commander Taggert