[PLUG] LogiTech Mouse

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Dec 10 23:57:01 UTC 2004

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004, Bryan Murdock wrote:

> If anyone ever finds a KVM that works flawlessly switching between
> windoze and Linux, and doesn't produce ghost images on your monitors
> please let me know.

Bryan,

   Can't comment about winduhs and linux as we don't use the former at all.
However, when I first installed the LinkSys KVM and fired up the second
workstation I had very annoying ghosts and color shifts. These persisted
even with the second workstation shut down.

   A couple of sets of _very_ high quality (and equally expensive) cables [1]
fixed the problem. No ghosts, color shifts or any other eyeball-bending
displays.

HTH,

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)