[PLUG] LogiTech Mouse

Vincent Yau v_yau3 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 11 01:08:13 UTC 2004

I have similar problem at work with a Dell Mouse which is made
by Logitech as well.  My KVM switch is Hawking (at work).  I want to blame
is on my
KVM switch because I don't have the same problem
with the same mouse at home.  I am using a Linksys KVM switch.
And I am running various distros at home and work (I have redhat, fedora and
solaris x86)

I found something weird and not sure if that helps in your case or not.
I found that the way I bend the cable to connect between KVM to my box
makes some difference.  So sometimes I would be able to fix the problem by
yanking on the cable back and forth....