[PLUG] LogiTech Mouse

Richard C. Steffens rsteff.l at comcast.net
Sat Dec 11 06:06:50 UTC 2004

On Friday 10 December 2004 2:08 pm, Bryan Murdock wrote:

> If anyone ever finds a KVM that works flawlessly switching between
> windoze and Linux, and doesn't produce ghost images on your monitors
> please let me know.

I have been successfully using a Lynksys KVM-2KIT to switch between two
vintage 1999/2000 machines one running Linux and the other running Win98.
Have had no problems with it.

I bought it at Pacific Solutions, on SE Powell near Foster. When I was
shopping for it, I was looking for simple and cheap, and considered a
mechanical switch unit. I mentioned that I had a 19" monitor, and was
cautioned against a mechanical unit, as they did not play well with large
monitors. Since it wasn't that much more for the all electronic Linksys unit,
I went with that, and have been pleased. Just double click the Scroll Lock
key and bounce back and fourth all day.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens