[PLUG] OO.o: Short-cut Keys Not Working

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Dec 14 17:55:02 UTC 2004

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004, Paul Heinlein wrote:

> Here are some possibilities that occur to me:
>
> 1) your window manager is intercepting them

Paul,

   Interesting theories. This one leaks water because the same ctrl-x, -c, -v
hotkeys work in LyX which is also a qt-widgeted application running on the
same instance of Xfce.

> 2) OO.org isn't recognizing Control_L or Control_R as a control key

   Now this might be; I have only a left Ctrl key on my mini-keyboard. But,
wait! OO.o recognizes ctrl-s to save, ctrl-o to open and ctrl-n for new.
Well, I guess this isn't it, either. Darn!

Thanks,

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)