[PLUG] Re: rackmount hardware

Brent Rieck bsr at spek.org
Tue Dec 14 18:14:35 UTC 2004

Keith Lofstrom wrote:
> I see used rack stuff from time to time at:
>
> 1) Tektronix RAMS surplus store (open thursday aftn)
> 2) Wacky Willies
> 3) Cascade Surplus

I made weekly trips to cascade surplus and wacky willies for a while
looking for a rack, neither had any that met my needs and/or were prices
that I wanted to pay - you may have better luck if you're just looking
for components of a rack.

I did have excellent luck on portland.craigslist.org though - I found a
complete rack for a fraction of new price and for much less than what
cascade surplus or wacky willies were saying.

--Brent