[PLUG] Searching the Archives

Richard C. Steffens rsteff.l at comcast.net
Mon Dec 20 17:59:22 UTC 2004

On Monday 20 December 2004 8:37 am, Bill Thoen wrote:

> I was trying to locate a thread posted here last summer/sping about using
> Procmail, but when I went to http://lists.pdxlinux.org/pipermail/plug/ it
> seems that there is no convenient search facility for the archives. It
> seems a bit much to have to downlaod the entire raw archives just to
> search for one thread, but is there a better way?

Google is your friend. Go to the Google advanced search page, put in whatever
you want search for, Procmail, for example, and then go down near the bottom
of the page and enter:

pdxlinux.org

in the box for restricting the search to a specific domain.

You could also just put this into a Google search box:

Procmail site:pdxlinux.org

and get the same result.

There are 383 entries for Procmail on the site.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens
http://home.comcast.net/~rsteff/