[PLUG] Novice question - mounting USB Drive

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Dec 31 17:31:22 UTC 2004

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004, AthlonRob wrote:

> It's too early to be thinking and stuff, isn't it?  :-)

   Not when you work for yourself and it's the end of the month _and_ the end
of the year.

> I figured... I thought I remembered you had something like that set up.

   Yeah. It's my fiancee's Handspring. Great unit.

   BTW, I learned that the easist way to have users write to ports like
/dev/pilot is to add their username to the group that owns /dev/ttyUSBx.
Maintains the relationship after upgrading the system.

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)