[PLUG] HTML to PostScript Conversion

Bill Barry barryb at proaxis.com
Tue Feb 3 16:31:01 UTC 2004

On Tue, Feb 03, 2004 at 03:24:53PM -0800, Elliott Mitchell wrote:
> Anyone know how to change the formatting of PostScript output by various
> browsers?
>
> In particular I'd like to shrink the font and reduce the amount of
> whitespace produced. Most browsers allow you to change how they look on
> the screen, but that doesn't change how the output PostScript looks.

I am guessing that what you want to do is convert postscript
to HTML. HTML pages can be resized. Postscript files are
mostly just fit for printing,
For direct postscript to html converters, start here
http://jeff.cs.mcgill.ca/~luc/PSto.html

If it is not heavily formatted, you could use ps2ascii,
then just wrap the ascii in the appropriate html.

Bill Barry