Plug talk/Install fest on MythTV? Was RE: [PLUG] Best distro for MythTV?

Sean, Sharon and Kyle Harbour sharbours at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 5 12:58:01 UTC 2004

A plug talk would be okay, but perhaps a MythTV install fest at the
upcoming Riverdale High School linux install lab in a couple of weeks
would be better? This is the kind of project where a couple of dozen
eyes would really help.

My wish list includes getting a working DVD burner export script so I
can start archiving the stuff I really like...

Sean Harbour

-snip-