[PLUG] Plethora of bounced emails

Mike De La Mater mikedela at theplatinumrule.com
Sat Feb 7 00:10:02 UTC 2004

On Sat, 2004-02-07 at 00:02, Jon Jacob wrote:
> How can I prevent the bounced mails from coming back to me, or am I just
> caught in someone's evil plot to destroy bandwidth or sell male
> genitalia enlargers?

It those helpful sysadmins who automatically send bounce messages for
virus generated e-mails. I get more bounce messages than spam some days.

Since you're not sending the e-mail, the only way I can imagine not to
see them is to sort the bounce messages out and toss them.

--
Mike De La Mater
Starsign Northwest
mikedela at ipns.com