[PLUG] evolution under kde looks hideous

Jeff Schwaber freyley at gmx.net
Thu Feb 12 00:28:02 UTC 2004

Hello,

I'm thinking of moving. Gnome has been my friend for a while, but the
KDE desktop is much much nicer. It's just that the applications all
suck. =) So now that I've started a flamewar within my first paragraph,

Does anyone know of a way to make Evolution look halfway decent under
KDE? I've got a somewhat decent theme and a nice style for KDE apps, but
Evolution still comes up with the horribly amorphously rounded corners
buttons and everything keramiky. OpenOffice is fine, even GAIM is
acceptable, it's just Evolution that's all wacked out, begging to be
returned to Gnome.

Anyone?

Jeff