[PLUG] Windows 2000 code leaked?

phillip phillk6751 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 12 22:41:02 UTC 2004

Okay you can completely forget i even SAID that....now that i take notice that
number that shows up when you do ls -l, for example "total 2792" means the
number of KB used in that directory....i don't know how on earth i was
thinking that it meant number of files in the directory. so i guess windows
sounds right....250 megs.....sure....but that the total is 40 gigs or
more(according to news.com), which is just absolutely crazy for an operating
system....how does one start with 40 gigs of source code, and end up with 1
single cd for the product? i just don't get it.

-phil