[PLUG] Willamette Week letter

Jeme A Brelin jeme at brelin.net
Sat Feb 14 16:48:02 UTC 2004

On Sat, 14 Feb 2004, Rich Shepard wrote:
> On Sat, 14 Feb 2004, Jeme A Brelin wrote:
>
> > I think they should just take 13 words out at random.
>
>   I offered to remove the vowels but haven't seen a response to that
>   offer.

This is definitely more suited for plug-talk, but I really don't see why,
if they're pressed for space, they don't do things like that.  Seems
pretty easy to write an algorithm that removed letters while still
preventing ambiguous cases.

(Now, what percentage of those would be immediately recognizable to humans
is another story.)

J.
--
     Jeme A Brelin