[PLUG] Personal Documentation

Bill Spears bspears at easystreet.com
Sun Feb 15 10:07:02 UTC 2004

Discussion for a quiet Sunday, when we should all be outside, because it
is really sunny and beautiful:

I like Linux, in fact, I  love it.  But dammmn, there are a lot of
things to do and know, and man pages are usually useful only if you just
need a reminder for some option name.  For example, it is pretty hard to
figure out cdrecord from it's man pages, although it can be done.

So I was wondering, what kind of solutions have you come up with?
Anybody have their own man pages, info pages, html, doc book, spiral
notebookes (my choice), whatever?  Let's talk.
--
Bill Spears <bspears at easystreet.com>