[PLUG] Personal Documentation

Jeme A Brelin jeme at brelin.net
Sun Feb 15 14:13:02 UTC 2004

On Sun, 15 Feb 2004, Russell Evans wrote:
> I hate being a dinosaur.

So stop being one.

I remember once, years ago, when I doing techincal support, I was speaking
with an elderly woman with very little computer experience and she said,
"Please be patient with me, they didn't have this stuff in my day."

I was FURIOUS.  What does that mean, "in her day"?  She's still ALIVE!
There's no reason to ossify or fossilize or whatever.  Just keep alert and
alive and learning.

Life is a process.  When you stop growing, you stop living.

J.
--
     Jeme A Brelin
    jeme at brelin.net