[PLUG] Personal Documentation

Bill Spears bspears at easystreet.com
Sun Feb 15 15:52:02 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-02-15 at 14:13, Jeme A Brelin wrote:
> On Sun, 15 Feb 2004, Russell Evans wrote:
> > I hate being a dinosaur.
>
> So stop being one.
>
> I remember once, years ago, when I doing techincal support, I was speaking
> with an elderly woman with very little computer experience and she said,
> "Please be patient with me, they didn't have this stuff in my day."
>
> I was FURIOUS.  What does that mean, "in her day"?  She's still ALIVE!
You were FURIOUS?  My God, do you have any social awareness?

> There's no reason to ossify or fossilize or whatever.  Just keep alert and
> alive and learning.
>
> Life is a process.  When you stop growing, you stop living.
>
> J.
Banal, but true.
You might consider whether or not you need to learn some  manners, or
start learning them.   When you stop learning politeness, you tempt
others to stop your living(just kidding, no theat intended).
--
Bill Spears <bspears at easystreet.com>