[PLUG] A little book on Perl...

Michael Rasmussen mikeraz at patch.com
Thu Feb 19 10:57:02 UTC 2004

Everyone,

I'm very sorry.  That wasn't nice.  Mr. Robinson was asking if the
PCC bookstore had the title in stock.  I should have suggested
that he call the bookstore and ask them.  They know the answer,
the PCC bookstore number is online, that was really the information
he needed.  Not that the book can be purchased wherever one can
find it, at a discount to the bookstore price.

I apologize again.

--
      Michael Rasmussen  aka  mikeraz
    Be appropriate && Follow your curiosity