[PLUG] A little book on Perl...

chris linux at chrisroberts.org
Fri Feb 20 08:18:01 UTC 2004

just wanted to note that there are much better books out there on perl than A
Little Book on Perl. Also, the book is really not needed for the class. There
are many tutorials online that will more than take care of anything that you
need to know for this class. This class is _very_ basic. If you are going to
actually spend money on a perl book, i would highly recommend getting
something that has more substance than this book.

chris