[PLUG] Easily creating lots of HTML form elements?

Jeme A Brelin jeme at brelin.net
Fri Feb 20 13:13:01 UTC 2004

On Fri, 20 Feb 2004, Matt Alexander wrote:
> Is there a program for Linux that will allow me to easily drag-n-drop
> HTML form elements onto a page?
>
> I'm creating different documents that have tons of radio buttons and
> checkboxes and menus and textfields and...  and...  and it'd be a lot
> easier if I could do this sort of thing in a GUI.

Why don'tcha just generate the form programmatically in perl with CGI.pm?

You just write a little loop and read in your data file (containing button
values and commentary text) and it goes.

Doesn't even need to be a dynamic page, just write the code, run the
script and save the output.

J.
--
     Jeme A Brelin