[PLUG] Easily creating lots of HTML form elements?

Dan Haskell danh at fork.com
Fri Feb 20 16:03:01 UTC 2004

On Fri, 20 Feb 2004, Dan Haskell wrote:

> Bluefish is a GUI based WYSIWIG editor with strong support for web
> programming - including HTML, Javascript, PHP, and CSS. Perhaps it will do
> what you want?
>
> http://bluefish.openoffice.nl/

Doh. Maybe WYSIWYG wasn't a good description. It does have wizard-like
interfaces for creating form elements (radio buttons, selects, etc.)

Personally, I would probably write scripts to do the coding for me. As
Dave is fond of saying: "real men don't write programs, they write
programs that write programs".

Dan