[PLUG] VNC

Piet van Weel pmvw at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 20 22:53:02 UTC 2004

Vincent...

I'm running many vnc sessions on my servers here at the house. What I have
encountered here is that when the X server is running and there is already a
GUI on the local screen (:0) then you need to utilize (:1) (Gee, it looks
like I'm face happy today) I'm currently running :1 :2 :3 all on the same
box. (Different resolutions.)

What exactly does your .vnc/<machine-name>:<display number>.log file say?

Piet van Weel