[PLUG] ircd software

rikell42 apollyon42 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 24 17:53:03 UTC 2004

thanks for the links. The documentation is much better with this
project. Still no luck getting it to work though. I think I need to find
something a little bit less challenging then having my own irc server.
It is not like I have anyone I would chat with anyway. I just kind of
wanted to see if I could get it to work. I know now that this is just
not in my capability's at the moment. Maybe after a couple more years of
messing around with the computer I will come back to this project. Maybe
by then I will have a good reason to have my own irc server.

I don't know.