[PLUG] The Wonders of Software Patents

Garrett Mickelson gmickels at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 26 18:38:02 UTC 2004

Oh, but let us not forget that they are most likely planning ahead. I'm
sure Longhorn will include a few ideas pulled from the various Linux
Desktop Environments and apps. Virtual Desktops, Pop-up blocker, tabbed
browsing, etc.

--

Garrett Mickelson
gmickles at yahoo.com

"Microsoft, your potential (to make money), our passion (to extort it)"