[PLUG] Mail to two IMAP servers

Matt Alexander m at phxlinux.org
Fri Feb 27 10:49:02 UTC 2004

On Fri, 27 Feb 2004, Paul Heinlein wrote:

> On Fri, 27 Feb 2004, Matt Alexander wrote:
>
> > No...  Postfix is only on the Linux box.  The NT box is running some
> > IMAP software I've never heard of.
>
> I'm missing something. Inbound messages are received by Postfix
> running on the Linux box, right? How do they get to the imap server
> running on the NT box?

Inbound messages are currently sent to the NT box running some software
that both receives the mail and runs imap.

They want to switch to Linux.  Currently no mail is being delivered to the
Linux box.  I have Postfix and uw-imap configured, but I can use any imap
server.

They've successfully connected to the Linux server using Outlook, but they
were hoping to be able to test both servers simultaneously by having
messages sent to both, but this may not be possible.
~M