[PLUG] scp problem

Vincent Yau v_yau3 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 27 13:22:02 UTC 2004

I think this FAQ hits the right direction.

The solaris box .bashrc does produce a bunch of stuff
while I have another linux with login config not producing anything.
scp to that Linux box works just fine.

However, even after I removed all "output" from .bashrc on that solaris box,
I still get the same error.  sftp, however, works fine.  So I will rely
on sftp for now until I figure out what it is that sets the shell init to
complain....

Thanks.