[PLUG] Mandrake ADVX Newbie

Philip Wren pcwren at msn.com
Fri Feb 27 17:50:02 UTC 2004

Hello, I was wondering if I could get some help with a problem I am
having...

I have just installed on my server computer Mandrake 9.1 download version

and then I installed the Advx package:

Apache-AdvancedExtranetServer/2.0.47 (Mandrake Linux/6mdk) mod_perl/1.99_09
Perl/v5.8.1 mod_ssl/2.0.47 OpenSSL/0.9.7b PHP/4.3.2

...I have worked with apache before but this one has greater security than I
am using so I can not find the access configuration file or settings that I
am looking for. The problem I am having related to editing the site
documents locally and within the intranet...I am not even sure where to
start with permissions. I need to find some documentation on how this is
setup. thanks.