[PLUG] Linux or Unix Classes(warning: VENTING)

Michael Rasmussen mikeraz at patch.com
Tue Jan 6 06:04:02 UTC 2004

On Tue, Jan 06, 2004 at 02:37:59AM +0000, Prutzer wrote:
> Heck, I could get a degree in philosophy if all I wanted was a degree.

Well, as a holder of a Bachelor of Fine Arts who started working with
computers less than a year after graduation and then spent the bulk
of my career with the beasts, I'd suggest that's not a bad idea. :)

As long as you set up a home network, line a bookshelf with O'Reilly and
binders for what you print off the net, and get one of the certifications
so you can squeeze by the HR roadblocks.

--
      Michael Rasmussen  aka  mikeraz
    Be appropriate && Follow your curiosity