[PLUG] Intel C++, GCC compatibility

Russell Evans russell-evans at qwest.net
Wed Jan 7 16:11:02 UTC 2004

On Wed, 7 Jan 2004 16:01:08 -0800 (PST)
"Robert Kopp" <iconoklastic at yahoo.com> wrote:

> > Your filesystem is probably hosed.

> I've never seen anything like this before. Have you?
> Should I remove all of them? I think I'll go ahead
> with it, but it would be nice to get a little more
> advice before proceeding, if it is forthcoming. By the

I had two files in /tmp that I could not delete once. If I tried it
would make the box reboot. I tried fscking the file system and then
deleteing them and it would reboot. I tried booting from a rescue cd and
removing them, reboot. I finally formated the partition again to get
ride of them. I have know idea as to why.

Thank you
Russell