[PLUG] AeA Awards Rep. Minnis

list-groups groups at nwtechops.com
Sun Jan 11 18:13:02 UTC 2004

Chris Jantzen wrote:

>Isn't this thread more appropriate to plug-talk? Or perhaps we need a
>plug-politics?

Is there a difference? Lurk long enough and you'll find that plug-talk
is essentially unused. Creating plug-politics would probably be just as
quiet as plug-talk since the majority want to discuss relevant technical
issues instead of sifting through bias opinion and speculation about
what the Government is doing. The fact that this is where most of the
groups activity is explains why conversations about politics end up on
this technical forum, it's simply the size of the audience. You see, it
makes no sense to climb up onto a soap-box to rant in a place where
nobody will be there to listen.

Just my observation, no offense intended.