[PLUG] AeA Awards Rep. Minnis

Jeme A Brelin jeme at brelin.net
Sun Jan 11 23:26:02 UTC 2004

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004, list-groups wrote:
> All things considered, I'm of the opinion that a discussion of passing
> laws to give open-source an edge, or advocating the demise of
> Legislators that block said laws, is probably best suited for the
> plug-government list (after all, I believe that's why plug-government
> was created).

I seem to recall that plug-government was created to discuss the design,
implementation, and pitch of specific software projects to public
agencies or discuss how specific public software projects could be
re-implemented with Free Software.

I don't recall any initial discussion about politicking.

J.
--
     Jeme A Brelin
    jeme at brelin.net