[PLUG] 2004 O'Reilly Open Source Convention Planning Survey

David Mandel dmandel at pdxLinux.org
Thu Jan 15 19:17:01 UTC 2004

I'm forwarding the following note from Marsee Henon <marsee at oreilly.com>
about the 2004 O'Reilly Open Source Convention and a survey they
would like people to complete.

We really want to continue to have a major Open Source Conference
in Portland, and O'Reilly treated us very good last year.
So, please think about helping them with this year's conference
by answering their survey.

                                          Thanks,
                                          David Mandel
                                          Chief Activist
                                          Portland Linux/Unix Group

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 13:54:04 -0800
From: Marsee Henon <marsee at oreilly.com>
To: plug at sco302.DavidMandel.com
Subject: 2004 O'Reilly Open Source Convention Planning Survey

Hello Open Source Enthusiast--

The O'Reilly Open Source Convention (OSCON) will be held July 26-30, 2004
at the Portland Marriott Downtown in Portland, OR. But in the meantime,
we need your help in refining our program. We have a special survey we
are passing around and if you include your email address you will be
entered to win one of two free passes to OSCON.
All entries must be submitted by Monday, February 9th.

To fill out the survey, go to:
http://conferences.oreillynet.com/survey/oscon04_planning/oscon04_planning_1.htm

For more information on the O'Reilly Open Source Convention, go to:
http://conferences.oreilly.com/oscon/

We are still accepting proposals for OSCON 2004 until February 9th:
http://conferences.oreillynet.com/cs/os2004/create/e_sess

Please feel free to pass this email along to anyone who is interested!

Thanks for your help,

Marsee