[PLUG] Let's Help Frank Vaughan

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Jan 16 13:44:02 UTC 2004

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004, Kyle Accardi wrote:

>   "... It is not ready for end user geeks like me, just for
> programmer/engineering geeks, and I'm not one of them."

  That is an incredibly stupid statement for anyone to make, except for the
flapping lips at Microsoft. For an editor at Computer Bits it is also not a
sign of sufficient knowledge to hold that position.

  You can let him know that I've run my business on linux-hosted software
since 1997. If that's not end user enough for him he should get a job
staring at X-ray machine monitors at the airport.

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)
<http://www.appl-ecosys.com>