[PLUG] PLUG Lending Library WAS: Newsletter from O'Reilly UG Program

Dan Haskell danh at fork.com
Sat Jan 17 00:53:02 UTC 2004

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004, Robby Russell wrote:

> Dan Haskell wrote:
> >
> > Maybe we should pitch in to buy them a book on Trademark law?
>
> We've been over this...
>
> http://www.pdxlug.org/pipermail/pdxlug/2003-December/001736.html

Hmmmmmmm. Let's see:

Joshua D. Drake: "All do respect, but SO? Why the hell do I care what PLUG
wants/thinks/feels? The don't OWN the name Portland Linux Users Group."

Devon Holcombe: "Just to really irritate the pluggers you could call
yourself a different tree of plug..."

Cliff Wells: '/me works furiously on "no grils allowed" sign.'

Sounds like just more of the same mental masturbation for which your group
is becoming famous.