[PLUG] PLUG vs. PLUG

Robby Russell robby at planetargon.com
Mon Jan 19 08:50:03 UTC 2004

Dan Haskell wrote:

>>Let's let the topic drop.
>

> We can let it drop for now, but it will keep coming back until they wake
> up and "do the right thing".

(wakes up...gets coffee)

What would the 'right thing' be in this sort of situation? This thread
was based on I, (a member of two groups in town) posting a link to a
resource that you are all free to use, regardless if you are members of
PDXLUG and/or PLUG..and in no way made any attempt to debate the use of
names.

Once again, we have a resource that you're all free to utilize...and if
someone from PLUG wants the source code modifications, I would be happy
to provide it as the system could be useful for your group as well as
other groups.

it's always about politics,

-Robby