[PLUG] PLUG vs. PLUG

Brian Beattie beattie at beattie-home.net
Mon Jan 19 14:09:01 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-01-19 at 17:01, Cliff Wells wrote:
> Brian Beattie wrote:
>
> >On Mon, 2004-01-19 at 16:43, Robby Russell wrote:
> >

> >>The Linux community (the majority) I would assume could care less of
> >>this petty argument, as I for the most part. Besides, it's free
> >>advertising for our group. Thanks, we didn't have an outreach program
> >>yet. :-p
> >>
> >>infact, Linux usage on the desktop and server has INCREASED since the
> >>birth of PDXLUG, not that that is related...but it could be.
> >>

> >Remind me to laugh
> >

> I did, as it was a joke.   In fact, Robby laughed when he wrote it.
> Please reset your irony sensors.

hmmmm, let me check again, nope can't see any irony there must be an
inside joke.
--
Brian Beattie            | Experienced kernel hacker/embedded systems
beattie at beattie-home.net | programmer, direct or contract, short or

"Honor isn't about making the right choices.
It's about dealing with the consequences." -- Midori Koto