[PLUG] PLUG vs. PLUG

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Mon Jan 19 15:33:01 UTC 2004

>>>>> "Robby" == Robby Russell <robby at planetargon.com> writes:

Robby> ... and the domain name is privately owned and if the owner of
Robby> said domain so chooses to banish people from utilizing their
Robby> resources, than so be it.

So, basically, what it boils down to is that PDXLUG == The Matt King
Tree Fort?  I think it would be helpful to potential new PDXLUG
members to see that up front.

Maybe I am woefully naive, but I've always seen PLUG as a group that
is intended to benefit the whole community, so I guess maybe that's
another difference between the two.

seniorr at aracnet.com