[PLUG] PLUG vs. PLUG

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Mon Jan 19 15:42:02 UTC 2004

>>>>> "Robby" == Robby Russell <robby at planetargon.com> writes:

Russell> Why do you feel the need to keep shifting the argument.  It
Russell> _isn't_ about PDXLUG (at least not directly).  The argument
Russell> is about "Portland Linux User Group", to which a stealth
Russell> prefix "a" has been selectively added recently.

Robby> I thought the addition of 'a' was appropiate as part of our
Robby> description, as to clearly let it be known that we are one of
Robby> many...

... and I've pointed out elsewhere in this thread some places where
you have not included the "a".

seniorr at aracnet.com