[PLUG] PLUG vs. PLUG

Cliff Wells cwells at commandprompt.com
Mon Jan 19 16:38:01 UTC 2004

Dan Haskell wrote:

>On Mon, 19 Jan 2004, Cliff Wells wrote:
>

>>Dan Haskell wrote:

>>>Since when are administrative issues considered off topic?
>>>

>>Hm.   As unbelievable as it may seem, maybe someone just didn't *like*
>>you.    Maybe *no one* liked you and a secret, completely democratic
>>vote was taken to send you to /dev/null.
>>

>Have you ever made a post that wasn't abusive?

Actually, in the past, yes.  Today, no.  Why?   Because this topic has
finally gotten on my last nerve.    As far as I'm concerned, if people
want to bring this up and whine about it, then they can get ready to
argue.  If they can defend themselves, good for them.  If they can't
then they should shutup or get ready for the flames.

Regards,
Cliff