[PLUG] PLUG vs. PLUG

Brian Beattie beattie at beattie-home.net
Mon Jan 19 19:22:02 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-01-19 at 21:52, Paul Johnson wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 19, 2004 at 03:23:51PM -0800, AthlonRob wrote:
> > I hereby invoke the Law of Godwin.
>
> http://ursine.ca/jargon/html/G/Godwins-Law.html
>
> Godwin's Law states, "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the
> probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
>
> This brings up several issues with your response:

I think you understood his point, Godwin's law was tongue in cheek, not
some deep cosmic truth, like Newton's 1st law.

--
Brian Beattie            | Experienced kernel hacker/embedded systems
beattie at beattie-home.net | programmer, direct or contract, short or

"Honor isn't about making the right choices.
It's about dealing with the consequences." -- Midori Koto